Chesapeake Homes For Sale
Search all available homes for sale from all price ranges in Chesapeake, VA. Offering a suburban living experience but settled right on the border of rural North Carolina, Chesapeake is well-known for family living. A growing community, Chesapeake is the third-largest city in Virginia. A short drive can take you into the surrounding cities of Norfolk and Virginia Beach with unlimited activities. Despite heavy residential and commercial growth, Chesapeake still retains that small-town charm with suburban and even rural settings.
Click Here To Browse Real Estate Listings In Chesapeake and connect with a G Daniels & Company Chesapeake Agent.
- Electricity: Dominion Utilities 1-866-366-4357
- Natural Gas: Virginia Natural Gas 1-866-229-3578
- Natural Gas: Columbia Gas 1-800-543-8911
- Water: HRSD 757-460-2491
- Sewage: HRSD 757-460-2491
- Trash & Recycling
- Cable: Cox 1-866-961-0027
- Cable: Fios 1-877-285-8592
- Satellite: DISH 1-800-311-3596
- Satellite: DirectTV 1-888-795-9488
- Internet: Cox 1-866-961-0027
- Internet: Verizon 1-888-781-5510