HOMES FOR SALE
Where the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay meets the James River and Hampton River, lies the City of Hampton. One of the oldest cities in Virginia, Hampton is convenient, diverse and full of options. With tons of homes to fit any budget, from condos and townhomes to single-family homes, starter-homes, mansions and waterfront cottages there’s something for everyone. Hampton is connected to Norfolk via the I-64 Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel. Unique districts such as Phoebus, Buckroe Beach, Wythe, Grandview, downtown Hampton and others give Hampton the feel of a collection of villages and a real sense of community.
Click Here To Browse all Real Estate Listings In Hampton and connect with a G Daniels & Company Hampton, VA Agent.
City of Hampton Resources:
- Electricity: Dominion Utilities 1-866-366-4357
- Natural Gas: Virginia Natural Gas 1.877-572- 3342
- Water: 757-365-6284
- Sewage: HRSD 757-460-2491
- Trash & Recycling: 757-727-8311
- Cable: Cox 1-866-961-0027
- Cable: Fios 1-877-285-8592
- Satellite: DISH 1-800-311-3596
- Satellite: DirectTV 1-888-795-9488
- Internet: Cox 1-866-961-0027
- Internet: Verizon 1-888-781-5510